Searching for a tried-and-true formula for oatmeal that is sure to be a keeper. Simple ingredients, easy directions, and plenty of fiber and protein make the beloved healthy breakfast staple more delicious than ever. Best of all, it also contains our immune shake booster powder…perfect for the kiddos heading to school this cold-flu season!
Servings: 2 Calories: 263kcal
- 1 scoop Immune Shake Booster
- 1 cup old-fashioned or steel-cut oats
- 2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk or milk of choice
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp honey or maple syrup optional
- fresh berries optional
- chia seeds optional
- In a medium saucepan, combine milk, oats, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, turmeric, and vanilla extract.
- Heat on low, and cook oats for about 15-20 minutes or until most of the milk is absorbed. Stir as needed.
- Once milk is absorbed, remove saucepan from heat.
- Add Immune Shake Booster, and mix until combined.
- Optional: Top with honey or maple syrup, and garnish with desired toppings.