Here’s a recipe that’s sure to make a splash! The Mermaid Protein Shake recipe is made by layering blends of our shake mix with fresh fruit. And because it’s a nutritious, balanced meal replacement packed with the vitamins and minerals your body needs—there’s a lot to “shell”-ebrate! This shake is really something special, perfect for your themed mermaid birthday party or just because you want to make a splash with a tasty protein meal. Don’t let the name fool you, this is my husband’s favorite shake recipe.
Mermaid Protein Shake Recipe
2 scoops Strawberry Cream Shake
1/2 cup raspberries
1/2 cup blueberries
8 fl oz water
2 fl oz strawberry flavored water (Clear American, Walmart)
Desired Amount of Ice (4-6 large cubes)
- Blend 4 fl oz water, 1 ox flavored water, ice, 1 scoop shake, and blueberries.
- Pour mixture into the bottom of a glass jar.
- Blend 4 fl oz water, 1 oz flavored water, ice, 1 scoop strawberry shake and raspberries.
- Layer kiwi mixture on top of blueberry mixture.
- Mix all together if you have no time to layer. You can also replace the fruit with 1/2 scoop blue raspberry Hydrate. Enjoy!
Share with 3 friends who NEED this recipe in their lives! 👇 💖