Treat yourself to a thick and creamy Cookies and Cream Protein Shake! It tastes like a Cookies and Cream Milkshake from the local ice cream parlor — but this version is low calorie, low sugar, and high protein. The healthy breakfast recipe is an easy way to satisfy your cravings in about 5 minutes!
Course Breakfast, Dessert, Snack
Keyword cookies and cream milkshake, cookies and cream recipe, protein shake, smoothie recipes
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Servings 1 shake
Calories 157.5 kcal
- 2 scoops Cookies N Cream Shake powder
- 1 ½ cups crushed ice or more as needed, to thicken
- 8 oz unsweetened vanilla cashew milk, almond milk, or purified water of choice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 chocolate graham cracker crushed
- Optional garnish: whipped topping, additional graham cracker, or chocolate syrup
- Combine protein powder, ice, milk and salt in a high speed blender. Puree until thick and smooth. Add crushed graham cracker, pulse a few times just to combine, and serve immediately. Garnish with optional toppings!